9/08/2008

London Again

We’ve arrived in London safely but are pretty much exhausted (Mostly ME). British Airways was nice for the most part but I think they were trying to make us feel at home by keeping the cabin temperature as low as possible and that kind of sucked. We’re in Terminal 4 again and for any of you who read the Kenya blog you’ll remember that it’s the one with the shower. We also found a NEW, BIGGER, BETTER shower while wondering today and as soon as I’m done her we’ll head that way, yipppppeeee!!!

The one frustrating part about BA is their inability to tell me what DATE we get to Dar. Even the lady at the counter in Calgary had no way of looking this up and it was seriously frustrating. I was pretty sure I had screwed it up in telling Aunt Marg we would be there on the 8th and it turns out I was right and we get there on the 9th. After a few frantic emails I think they understand what a goofball I am.

Here’s hoping I sleep through the next flight and start to think properly!

lisa

Eric 3 Lisa 3

2 comments:

AndreaJ said...

I love you a lot!

What is the Eric 3 Lisa 3 at the bottom about? Are you keeping count of airplane farts?

Milton Explorers said...

ha ha ha, no airplane farts. You can guess what our count is about and I'll let you know if you're right but I'm not telling you until we get back. It's nothing bad, you'll find it funny.