9/12/2008

I love mosquitos!!!!

I am covered in mosquito bites. I seem to have an almost allergic reaction to the bites and I’m now covered in welts anywhere from the size of a penny to the size of a toonie. It’s not like this is abnormal for me, I do it at home too, but it does make for an itchy time. I am getting sick of it now and I hope that our new mosquito net will help stem the flow of bites. Thank God for Mefloquin as it seems to be keeping me healthy for now.

We did get samosas for lunch and they were pretty good. And our burgers for dinner turned out quite well as well. It was nice to be able to find everything we needed for the burgers and to be able to cook. India’s party was loud, very loud. If anyone wants to volunteer for giving my kids birthday parties please feel free. I won’t be doing it, I’m not brave enough.

Tomorrow we go to the station to get bus tickets and then to the market with Isaiah to get a cell phone. This will enable us to stay in touch with the Minhas’ while we are away.

lisa

Eric 10 Lisa 7

2 comments:

AndreaJ said...

I already volunteered to host your babies birthday parties! I'm going to be the coolest auntie ever!

I see that Eric has gained a substantial lead (10 to your mere 7) which causes me to think that it must be a competition of tears... Eric cries a lot more than you.

Milton Explorers said...

Although I find your answer VERY AMUSING!!!!!! it`s not right. Please try again.