9/14/2008

A day of rest

Unfortunately it was a day of rest because I’m fighting a valiant effort against a throat bug. I slept for about an hour in the afternoon and I’m tired enough now at 2030hrs that I could easily go to sleep and sleep right through. This doesn’t bode well for my well being.

We went to church this morning with the Minhas’ and we both enjoyed the sermon a great deal. The speaker was a missionary who works with kids at the local university and his approach and message were invigorating.

We go to Arusha in the morning and you should all know that our internet access may diminish with the move. We’ll do our best to update when possible but I guarantee nothing.

Good night from Dar!

lisa

Eric 11 Lisa 8

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing we could all be there, especially, my family (part of Kenya team. My prayers are with you all and those health issues and Mosquitos. Please give Marg & Tej a big hug, I miss our great conversations that Marg & I use to have. Thanks for the great blog too.
Love you both

Jill